Kalachivska str, 11, Kiev, 02090
+38044 4518918, +38044 4517518
Gone are the days when food industry enterprises used only natural raw materials, now they are increasingly being used in technological processes for various food additives that drastically change the properties of products. Other industries are also developing in the same direction, especially such as perfumery, chemical, and mechanical engineering. Developed new reagents, all kinds of additives, artificial oils, fats. Nature is no longer able to cope with most of them by itself, which leads to various environmental disasters.
One of the types of such waste that is difficult to process is fat containing effluent.
Therefore, the use of grease traps in the production of discharging fat and oil-containing drains - a must! This is required first of all not in order to reduce the number of repairs of sewer networks, but in order to reduce the amount of fats discharged into reservoirs. Purification systems for domestic waste water do not cope with specific drains containing fats, and such non-purified water flows into our water bodies.
Emulsified oils and fats are much lighter than water, getting into reservoirs, these impurities form a heavily destructible film. A thin film of oils and fats, which is formed on the surface of rivers and reservoirs, prevents the normal oxygen supply of fish, algae and other forms of life. Such a harmful effect leads to the death of living organisms or mutations. As a result of such anthropogenic impact, it is not possible to use reservoirs for their intended purpose.
Of course, you can use tons of chemical reagents for cleaning pipes and splitting all these fats, but we should not forget that they will also get into the sewage system, and along it all the way down to the water bodies. And then it is impossible to say with certainty that of them will bring more misfortune and harm to the ecosphere.
Absolute is only a colossal damage brought by both of them and the whole surrounding ecosystem.
At the same time, the use of Grease traps, along with oil and oil separators, not only saves water from death but also reduces the frequency of repair of sewage networks and equipment. In addition, most of the grease traps work offline, without consuming electricity and using chemical reagents, and only require periodic cleaning of accumulated fat and oil, and the heavy fraction of grease traps can serve as an excellent raw material for the manufacture of fertilizers.
Performance requirements for fat separators. (DIN1986-100)
1. The effluent entering the grease catcher must contain only animal fats and vegetable oils.
2. It is not allowed to discharge sewage from toilets and rainwater from storm drains into the Grease trap.
3. Do not allow sewage containing mineral liquids to the Grease trap.
4. Install the Grease trap as close as possible to the point of sewage (washing) discharge.
5. Waste water separated in the Grease trap must be directed to the central sewage system and to the treatment plant.
6. Grease traps should be able to connect to ventilation.
7. Inlet pipes without pressure, with a slope of 2% are most suitable for supplying the flow to the Grease trap.
8. To install the Grease trap inside the building you need a well-ventilated room.
9. It is not allowed to install pumps in front of Grease trap, because when using them, a non-precipitated or poorly deposited emulsion is formed, which is pushed into the sewage system. If it is impossible to abandon the use of pumps, you should use piston-type pumps (pumps), and choose a high-capacity Grease trap, with a reserve in volume, based on the characteristics of pumping equipment (for example, in most dishwashers peak discharge of wastewater is 2-4l / s) , but this is not a sufficient characteristic because the dishwasher works (drains) water is not constant, but cyclically, respectively, and the installed grease trap must have an internal volume for accepting drains, although 10 times more than the volume poured at a time out of the dishwasher.
The cafe has two sinks of 40 liters for which you need to install one common grease trap. For a normal situation, it would be enough to install the SG 0.5-0.07 separator or SG 0,5-0,09 separator, but provided there is also a dishwasher, with a one-time discharge of wastewater of about 15 to 20 liters at a speed of 2.5 to 3,5 l/s, it would be preferable to install the model SG 1-0,1 or SG 1-0,15.
Every year on Earth, the amount of pollution that is thrown off by a person into the environment increases in the course of his life activity. More and more various industrial and food wastes are generated, requiring special recycling technology.